Re: [pcgen] here we go.

  • Robert Hilson
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 28, 2000
      perfect. we need you throuw you a party

      =====
      Robert Hilson
      http://www.bepaid.com/users.rhtml?REFID=11428864

      http://photos.yahoo.com/
    • David Cortijo
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 28, 2000
        There is a slight problem (sorta) with adding the FR deities to the
        deity.lst file. There are two sources for FR deities and their domains.
        The first - the FR Survival Guide 2000 - only lists the deities with the
        domains they get from the PHB. The other source - the FR Guidelines for the
        RPGA's Living City - lists all the domains a deity gets (including the new
        FR domains), but only lists them for Good and Neutral deities. Since you
        can't play a worshipper of an Evil god in Living City, they just leave those
        out (personally, I think the real reason is for WotC to avoid prereleasing
        too much of its own material on the web before it hits the shelves - they
        did a lot of that with 3E). So, depending on what a DM wants to use (PHB
        domains only or Good/Neutral domains only), there could be one of two
        different LST files. Might as well let someone do them as they need them -
        personally, I'd rather work on things like classes and integrating them into
        the system and hunting for any bugs or tweaks.

        Dave