Test

  • bryan mcroberts
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 15, 2000
      My first message...
    • mynex3@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 26, 2002
        Just testing

        Mynex

        - #1 Evil assistant to the PCGen Code Monkeys (Code Badgerer)
        - PCGen Document & List File Silverback
        - RPG Gateway - Software Section Editor
        - RPG Reviews - d20 section Editor/Reviewer
      • Franco, Matthew E
        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 26, 2002
          again?

          Message 4 of 14 , Apr 16, 2002
            I've posted a couple times today and not seen my posts...just
            checking to make sure Yahoo doesn't hate me...

            Ark
          • arknath1
            Message 5 of 14 , Apr 16, 2002
              Another test...sorry

              Ark
            • tirgwaith
              Message 6 of 14 , Apr 17, 2002
                Seeing as I am sending this @ 4:28 my time, just curious as to when
                it will show up. Some of my posts are taking several hours to show
                up...

                Tir Gwaith
                LST Chimp
              • Bernard C. Trombley
                Message 7 of 14 , Apr 17, 2002
                  Is there a way to code Favored Enemy into a race and have it work as a pre-requisit for feats?  I have a race in my world that hates another enough that I am using Favored Enemy as part of the starting racial package.  If I can't with race would it be possible with a template?

                  Thanks
                  -Bernie
                • elves_are_mortal
                  Message 8 of 14 , Apr 17, 2002
                    Hi

                    Put "SA:Favored Enemy(Name of favored enemy)" on the race line,
                    putting the name of the creature's favored enemy where appropriate.
                    In the feat line, add "PRESA:Favored Enemy(Name of favored enemy)".

                    Note that this will also open the feat to Rangers with the race as
                    their favored enemy, if applicable.

                    Mortal_Elf

                    --- In pcgen@y..., "Bernard C. Trombley" <bct@n...> wrote:
                    > Is there a way to code Favored Enemy into a race and have it work
                    as a
                    > pre-requisit for feats? I have a race in my world that hates
                    another enough
                    > that I am using Favored Enemy as part of the starting racial
                    package. If I
                    > can't with race would it be possible with a template?
                    >
                    > Thanks
                    > -Bernie
                  • kos_keep
                    Message 9 of 14 , Apr 17, 2002
                      Since Favored Enemy is a special ability, all you should need to do
                      is add "SA:Favored Enemy (Those Guys)" to the race. The SA:blah Tag
                      is a text insertion so it's only purpose is to print it on the
                      character sheet.

                      You could also try "VFEAT:Extra Favored Enemy (Those Guys)" but I
                      believe you would also need to add the race to the Extra Favored
                      Enemy feat in the Masters of the Wild lst file for feats but that
                      would also make it available to others as well.

                      The Veiled Alliance
                      http://home.attbi.com/~veiled_alliance/

                      --- In pcgen@y..., "Bernard C. Trombley" <bct@n...> wrote:
                      > Is there a way to code Favored Enemy into a race and have it work
                      as a
                      > pre-requisit for feats? I have a race in my world that hates
                      another enough
                      > that I am using Favored Enemy as part of the starting racial
                      package. If I
                      > can't with race would it be possible with a template?
                      >
                      > Thanks
                      > -Bernie
                    • James Wright
                      Message 10 of 14 , Sep 2, 2002
                        this is a test mail

                        Leovinous
                        Message 11 of 14 , Dec 12, 2003
                          Please ignore this post. I am having trouble getting my e-mails
                          through to the group.
                          ThanksChris Nickel
                          cnickel1@...
                          Tolerant enough to listen
                          Intolerant enough to question
                        • Paul Grosse
                          Message 12 of 14 , Jan 14, 2008
                            No posts since thursday? I don't think I've ever seen four days go by
                            without ANY posts.

                            Paul Grosse

                          • Larry Plympton
                            Message 13 of 14 , Jan 14, 2008
                              Good morning,

                              That is definately a long time with no posts on this
                              board, but it seems to be working.

                              Larry D. Plympton

                              --- Paul Grosse <paul.grosse@...> wrote:

                              > No posts since thursday? I don't think I've ever
                              > seen four days go by
                              > without ANY posts.
                              >
                              > Paul Grosse

                              Be a better friend, newshound, and
                              Message 14 of 14 , Jan 14, 2008
                                Let's see -
                                Monkey Teams and Welcome on 1/13/2008;

                                PCGen 5.13.7 (Alpha) Released! on 1/9/2008

                                I think the problem is the "It's not working" posts have somehow
                                migrated to the ListFileHelp group, or oddly enough inside the trackers.

                                Larry Plympton wrote:
                                > Good morning,
                                >
                                > That is definately a long time with no posts on this
                                > board, but it seems to be working.
                                >
                                > Larry D. Plympton
                                >
                                > --- Paul Grosse <paul.grosse@...> wrote:
                                >

                                >> No posts since thursday? I don't think I've ever
                                >> seen four days go by
                                >> without ANY posts.
                                >>
                                >> Paul Grosse

                                > Be a better friend, newshound, and