Star Wars Printing Issue

  • taz2@ukonline.co.uk
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2001
      Bryan

      I have had a play with combinations and have deduced that it is the
      equipment that blows the character sheet! Multi class is OK, but don't give
      them anything... Aaargh!

      If I can squeeze the time today, I'll try and localise what it don't like.

      Taz
      (taz2@...)
    • mocha@mcs.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7, 2001
        My guess is that it will be the same thing that Robert ran into
        yesterday - putting a weapon in Primary hand (it seems like at least
        the blasters don't have MELEE or RANGED in their TYPE: tags, which
        confuses PCGen).

        -Bryan