Re: Creating character sheet blues...

  • ScorpionLust@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 6, 2001
      --- In pcgen@y..., mocha@m... wrote:
      > How about uploading your character sheet into the charactersheet
      > folder? That way I (or other charactersheet savvy people) can take
      > look at it and either correct it or give you some suggestions.
      > Alternatively you could post just the |FOR...| line and we could
      > comment on it or correct it.
      >
      > -Bryan

      After a week of perfectionist horror of uploading a file that isn't
      finished yet, I've given up trying to format the rest of the sheet.
      Obviously there's a lot of design that I want to add but- here it
      is. Is it all right that I am just uploading a compressed file
      opposed to a Winzip file? Anyway, I completely left out the FOR line,
      I don't know how that's supposed to work. And is it possible to make
      a page break in these files? I started creating a second sheet with
      other information like equipment and movement. Is that a good
      solution so players aren't flipping between two pages for something
      that could be all on one page? I'll be anxiously waiting for some
      input!

      David A. Ramirez