Re: No speical racial bonus in the 2.2.3

  • brentab@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2001
      Elves have a +2 save to only certain types of spells, right? Ah
      here it is...

      "+2 racial saving throw bonus against Enchantment spells or effects."

      So the only way that PCgen could display it is if someone wrote a
      csheet that could subcatagorize the saves for Enchantments since
      it's a different value for Abjuration, Necromancy, etc, etc. Other
      than that, you need to do it yourself at run-time.

      --- In pcgen@y..., "Logan" <virtualmancer@y...> wrote:
      > I just notice this last night during our game that my half-elf
      > character did not show his +2 racial saving throws bonuses on my
      > PCGen character sheet Saving Throws section. Its not automaticaly
      > calulated with base and/or ability modifers. Is the a bug in the
      > program?
      >
      > Logan
    • Phantom of Krankor
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2001
        Would it be possible for such SA's to be put into the conditional
        modifiers box on the csheet (particulary the ROG)?

        -Greg G

        http://shopping.yahoo.com