Re: Csheet Rog combined

  • James Blakeney
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 2, 2001
      Human :)
    • Phantom of Krankor
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 2, 2001
        They're supposed to. If you look in the skill.lst file, you'll see
        a little notation of "REQ". That's becuase those are untrained skills
        that are used in about 99% of games played.

        -Greg G

        http://shopping.yahoo.com
      • mynex2k1@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 2, 2001
          If you don't want them to display, the only thing you can do is to
          go into the xxxskills.lst file and remove the REQ from the skill..

          Mynex