Adding the third domain

  • sdk@prodigy.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2001
      I added a level of Divine Desciple. Two questions:

      1. I can't see how to add a new domain to the two I already have.
      What am I missing?

      2. I didn't seem to get any additional spells for my level.

      Please cc me at sdk@... with any answers.

      Thanks!

      Steve
    • brentab@earthlink.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2001
        Select.

        If (when?) you ever add a 4th one, you need to the use up/down
        arrows on the right hand side to scroll through them.

      • sdk@prodigy.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 2, 2001
          Nope, no 3rd combobox. That's the problem...

          :(