Quiver of Ehlonna

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2001
      The quiver of Ehlonna will not allow you to put anything in it
      anymore. Just thought you should know. Thanks
    • mynex2k1@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2001
        This had been entered as a Bug already, and I earlier today fixed it
        for the next release. :)

        Thanks for reporting it, always good to do so in case someone
        forgets about things like this.

        Mynex