Re: Netbooks: Anyone wanna tackle them with me?

  • thoron-tir-gwaith@lycos.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2001
      Ok, I'll go slap happy with you. One condition: I'm not doing
      anything untill I finish the MM races. Want that one done. I'm
      doing finishing touches on the animals, and then it should go a *lot*
      faster. Only thing I'm not going to tackle is the Were-templates.
      Lots of conditionals that I don't want to even think about (Banned
      from my campaign, can you tell?) I don't know how I'm going to
      tackle the Dragon variations, but I am.

      Start up a Table in the Database section here, and divide it up into
      nice chucks. I'll sign up for those I can do. Now I guess I need to
      find the current NetBooks.

      Andrew

    • bd_92@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2001
        Don't rush into it too fast tiger. I am still getting permission from
        them. I think they are all OGL so we can use them no problem. The
        netbook of feats is gonna give the word ok soon. I think once we
        tackle one of them than the rest will easily fall into place.