Money listing

  • Christopher V. Skarp
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2001
      I dunno where this went, but none of the csheet templates seem to export the
      number of GPs the character has, unless you've taken the GPs as equipment,
      and then you can't buy anything, because you've spent all of your money on
      buying gold coins... Can the equipment for gold coins be tied to funds
      somehow? Are they already? Am I being obtuse? Thanks in advance!