No speical racial bonus in the 2.2.3

  • Logan
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2001
      I just notice this last night during our game that my half-elf
      character did not show his +2 racial saving throws bonuses on my
      PCGen character sheet Saving Throws section. Its not automaticaly
      calulated with base and/or ability modifers. Is the a bug in the
      program?

      Logan
    • brentab@earthlink.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2001
        Elves have a +2 save to only certain types of spells, right? Ah
        here it is...

        "+2 racial saving throw bonus against Enchantment spells or effects."

        So the only way that PCgen could display it is if someone wrote a
        csheet that could subcatagorize the saves for Enchantments since
        it's a different value for Abjuration, Necromancy, etc, etc. Other
        than that, you need to do it yourself at run-time.

        --- In pcgen@y..., "Logan" <virtualmancer@y...> wrote:
        > I just notice this last night during our game that my half-elf
        > character did not show his +2 racial saving throws bonuses on my
        > PCGen character sheet Saving Throws section. Its not automaticaly
        > calulated with base and/or ability modifers. Is the a bug in the
        > program?
        >
        > Logan
      • Phantom of Krankor
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 2, 2001
          Would it be possible for such SA's to be put into the conditional
          modifiers box on the csheet (particulary the ROG)?

          -Greg G

          http://shopping.yahoo.com