Re: Replacing default racial languages?

  • msherman@projectile.ca
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2001
      --- In pcgen@y..., mynex2k1@y... wrote:

      > Edit the character pcg file manually and remove the 'Elven' and
      > replace it with 'Halfling'

      Nope, that doesn't work -- the next time I open the character
      in PCGen, it adds Elven back in, and says that I have to choose
      -1 languages.

      - Marc
    • yahoo@vorien.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2001
        I had the same problem, so I created a custom race in my custom
        section, and used that instead. Imagine, a Drow speaking Dwarven.
        Who'd have thunk?

        Michael