Re: Csheet Rog combined

  • James Blakeney
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 1, 2001
      Hold on, I tested this with csheet and same thing show up.
    • James Blakeney
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 1, 2001
        --- In pcgen@y..., "James Blakeney" <james.blakeney@g...> wrote:
        > Hold on, I tested this with csheet and same thing show up.
        I loaded it with no class selected and then look at preview. Those
        same skills still show up. Hmm
      • Peter Walker
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 1, 2001
          Just out of interest, what race is the character. Without looking at the
          rulebooks, these skills look remarkably like the set of skill that perhaps
          a halfling or gnome might have racial bonuses for.

          Just a thought :-), I may be totally wrong though.

          Peter
          --On Sunday, December 02, 2001 4:27 AM +0000 James Blakeney
          <james.blakeney@...> wrote:

          > Scratch head, there's seem a list of skills that is alway there. I'm
          > using the newest pcgen. Here's the list.
          > Climb
          > 5
          > 0.0
          > STR/5
          >
          > Move Silently
          > 5
          > 0.0
          > DEX/5
          >
          > Hide
          > 5
          > 0.0
          > DEX/5

          > 5
          > 0.0
          > INT/5
          >
          > Jump
          > 5
          > 0.0
          > STR/5
          >
          > Spot
          > 5
          > 0.0
          > WIS/5
          >
          > Listen
          > 5
          > 0.0
          > WIS/5
          >
          > This is with no skills selected. If I pick a skill, it does show up.
          > It doesnt matter what class either.

        • Ratbearer
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 1, 2001
            Those skills have been tagged in the "playershbskills.lst" file so
            that they will always show up on the character sheet, even if the
            character has no ranks in the skill. If you don't want them there,
            you will have to edit the file and remove the "REQ" tag from those
            skills.

            Ratbearer

            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 2, 2001
              Human :)
            • Phantom of Krankor
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 2, 2001
                They're supposed to. If you look in the skill.lst file, you'll see
                a little notation of "REQ". That's becuase those are untrained skills
                that are used in about 99% of games played.

                -Greg G

                http://shopping.yahoo.com
              • mynex2k1@yahoo.com
                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 2, 2001
                  If you don't want them to display, the only thing you can do is to
                  go into the xxxskills.lst file and remove the REQ from the skill..

                  Mynex