Csheet Rog combined

  • James Blakeney
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 1 8:27 PM
      Scratch head, there's seem a list of skills that is alway there. I'm
      using the newest pcgen. Here's the list.
      Climb
      5
      0.0
      STR/5

      Move Silently
      5
      0.0
      DEX/5

      Hide
      5
      0.0
      DEX/5

      5
      0.0
      INT/5

      Jump
      5
      0.0
      STR/5

      Spot
      5
      0.0
      WIS/5

      Listen
      5
      0.0
      WIS/5

      This is with no skills selected. If I pick a skill, it does show up.
      It doesnt matter what class either.
    • James Blakeney
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 1 8:28 PM
        Hold on, I tested this with csheet and same thing show up.
      • James Blakeney
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 1 8:30 PM
          --- In pcgen@y..., "James Blakeney" <james.blakeney@g...> wrote:
          > Hold on, I tested this with csheet and same thing show up.
          I loaded it with no class selected and then look at preview. Those
          same skills still show up. Hmm
        • Peter Walker
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 1 9:17 PM
            Just out of interest, what race is the character. Without looking at the
            rulebooks, these skills look remarkably like the set of skill that perhaps
            a halfling or gnome might have racial bonuses for.

            Just a thought :-), I may be totally wrong though.

            Peter
            --On Sunday, December 02, 2001 4:27 AM +0000 James Blakeney
            <james.blakeney@...> wrote:

            > Scratch head, there's seem a list of skills that is alway there. I'm
            > using the newest pcgen. Here's the list.
            > Climb
            > 5
            > 0.0
            > STR/5
            >
            > Move Silently
            > 5
            > 0.0
            > DEX/5
            >
            > Hide
            > 5
            > 0.0
            > DEX/5

            > 5
            > 0.0
            > INT/5
            >
            > Jump
            > 5
            > 0.0
            > STR/5
            >
            > Spot
            > 5
            > 0.0
            > WIS/5
            >
            > Listen
            > 5
            > 0.0
            > WIS/5
            >
            > This is with no skills selected. If I pick a skill, it does show up.
            > It doesnt matter what class either.

          • Ratbearer
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 1 9:47 PM
              Those skills have been tagged in the "playershbskills.lst" file so
              that they will always show up on the character sheet, even if the
              character has no ranks in the skill. If you don't want them there,
              you will have to edit the file and remove the "REQ" tag from those
              skills.

              Ratbearer

              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 2 8:10 AM
                Human :)
              • Phantom of Krankor
                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 2 8:54 AM
                  They're supposed to. If you look in the skill.lst file, you'll see
                  a little notation of "REQ". That's becuase those are untrained skills
                  that are used in about 99% of games played.

                  -Greg G

                  http://shopping.yahoo.com
                • mynex2k1@yahoo.com
                  Message 8 of 8 , Dec 2 9:02 AM
                    If you don't want them to display, the only thing you can do is to
                    go into the xxxskills.lst file and remove the REQ from the skill..

                    Mynex