Netbooks: Anyone wanna tackle them with me?

  • bd_92@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2001
      I am in the process of getting approval from the netbook of Classes
      and Netbook of feat's community. If it is done then I will begin
      working on that project. Is it huge? Yup. Will i need help? Your dang
      skippy. I got one volunteer already for it to help me, but with over
      300+ feats i think that this is gonna be brutally long. Considering I
      have never done this before any help or advice would be nice.

      PS. I know it's big, that's why i wanna tackle it.
    • thoron-tir-gwaith@lycos.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2001
        Ok, I'll go slap happy with you. One condition: I'm not doing
        anything untill I finish the MM races. Want that one done. I'm
        doing finishing touches on the animals, and then it should go a *lot*
        faster. Only thing I'm not going to tackle is the Were-templates.
        Lots of conditionals that I don't want to even think about (Banned
        from my campaign, can you tell?) I don't know how I'm going to
        tackle the Dragon variations, but I am.

        Start up a Table in the Database section here, and divide it up into
        nice chucks. I'll sign up for those I can do. Now I guess I need to
        find the current NetBooks.

        Andrew

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 2, 2001
          Don't rush into it too fast tiger. I am still getting permission from
          them. I think they are all OGL so we can use them no problem. The
          netbook of feats is gonna give the word ok soon. I think once we
          tackle one of them than the rest will easily fall into place.