Re: Exclude syntax

  • mynex2k1@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2001
      the EXCLUDE tag for pcc files hasn't been implemented yet (hopefully
      next release), so the only thing you can do for now is to load each
      PhB item you want and put the exclude tag there..

      RACE:@>path<\playershbraces.lst>EXCLUDE info<
      rinse, wash, repeat

      Mynex

      --- In pcgen@y..., "Christopher V. Skarp" <critical.fumble@f...>
      wrote:
      > I was hoping I could some assistance for something in my own .PCC
      file for
      > my campaign... I have been trying to exclude Any races except the
      Forgotten
      > Realms ones, but still need other info from the PHB, etc... I
      tried this
      > line:
      >
      > QUOTED:

      PCC:@data\wotc\sourcebooks\dungeonsanddragons\core\playershandbook\pl