Re: [pcgen] Digest Number 918, Re: Cavalier

  • John Hooten
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2001
      if add .Masterwork works cant the reverse work as well
      change cavalier so that it requires masterwork OR magic
      I would hope that isnt to hard to do.
    • mynex2k1@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2001
        I'm looking into this, trying to find the best way to get this done
        with the minimum fuss... when/if I find something out, I'll post
        here for you guys. :)

        Mynex