Exclude syntax

  • Christopher V. Skarp
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2001
      I was hoping I could some assistance for something in my own .PCC file for
      my campaign... I have been trying to exclude Any races except the Forgotten
      Realms ones, but still need other info from the PHB, etc... I tried this
      line:

      QUOTED:
      PCC:@data\wotc\sourcebooks\dungeonsanddragons\core\playershandbook\playershb
      .pcc|(EXCLUDE:playershbraces.lst)
      ENDQUOTE:

      but no workie... I ended up creating a copy of the playershb.pcc file in my
      folder, calling it playershbnoraces.pcc, and it works for now, but realized
      I'm adding in other races from Dragon magazines, and from Monsters of
      Faerun...

      What I want to know is if EXCLUDE can be used to not load something the file
      you're referencing loads as a secondary file? If so, can it someday? Thanks
      in advance! :)
    • mynex2k1@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2001
        the EXCLUDE tag for pcc files hasn't been implemented yet (hopefully
        next release), so the only thing you can do for now is to load each
        PhB item you want and put the exclude tag there..

        RACE:@>path<\playershbraces.lst>EXCLUDE info<
        rinse, wash, repeat

        Mynex

        --- In pcgen@y..., "Christopher V. Skarp" <critical.fumble@f...>