Re: [pcgen] Re: LST Pretty Printer

  • Christopher V. Skarp
    Message 1 of 28 , Nov 30, 2001
      Wow, someone actually managed to finish that book? I used 'em for holding up
      a couch... :)
      Message 2 of 28 , Nov 30, 2001
        Man you guys are talking about some old school books :) I remember when
        that stuff was in 1st printing and just waiting for each book to come out
        next. Man I loved those books. Hard Core Fantasy reader stuff that. I knew
        allot of people who found it almost as hard to 'stomach' as Isaac's
        "Foundation" series. Now there was some good sci-fi!
      • rodac@SoftHome.net
          Message 4 of 28 , Dec 1, 2001
            Muahaha yes, that they were ;)

            But so then... was ...  Void !  *grins*  He was awesome !

            Message 5 of 28 , Dec 1, 2001

              Ahh crap yeah,  Vain not Void heh, knew that sounded wrong but hey, for  4:30am (after having played some 2nd ed D&D) I think it is forgivable ;)

              -Kurt

              loyalp@... wrote:
              Oooh.  I think someone knows where I stole the character
              name "Bannor" from...

              Vain was the coolest, BTW.   ;-]

            • mynex2k1@yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 28 , Dec 1, 2001
                I still eat stuff like that up... I love the Foundation (Asimov's
                not the hacks that trying to extend it nw) books! About once a year
                I get in the mood to read T.C. and Foundation/I, Robot series, but
                wind up going every other year... hrmm... now I'm in the mood for
                some Heinlen... time to hit the used book stores... :)

                Mynex

                --- In pcgen@y..., Rodney Cherry <rodac@S...> wrote:
                > Man you guys are talking about some old school books :) I remember
                when
                > that stuff was in 1st printing and just waiting for each book to
                come out
                > next. Man I loved those books. Hard Core Fantasy reader stuff
                that. I knew
                > allot of people who found it almost as hard to 'stomach' as
                Isaac's
                > "Foundation" series. Now there was some good sci-fi!
              • Brass Tilde
                Message 7 of 28 , Dec 1, 2001

                  Uh, I believe that would be "Who is *Ur*-Lord Thomas Covenant?"

                  Brass

                  Message 8 of 28 , Dec 1, 2001
                    DOH!!@! damnit! Now I gotta go find those books again and re-read
                    em so's I don't be making mistakes like that!!!

                    You go to hell! You go to hell and die!
                    ;p

                    Mynex