That wacky Halfling problem....

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2001
      Just d/l'ed ver 2.32 of PCGen, and took it for a spin. The small race
      problem still seems to be there. When you put at least one rank into
      hide, the character gains a mysterious +4 bonus to this skill. This
      is above and beyond modifiers for Dex, Size, Feats, and ranks. I've
      only tried it for gnomes and halflings (both FR and PHB).

      - Chris
    • byngl@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2001
        Problem occurs when ANY skill has a BONUS tag, although Hide is the
        only one atm. The bonus/penalty gets added in twice, but only if you
        have a rank of at least 1 (0.5 doesn't cause problem). This will show
        up with any race that is not medium.

        Fixed for 2.3.3