Newest pcgen

  • James Blakeney
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2001
      Please pick a directory structure. Heh. I just altered my custom
      directory again so pcgen can load it. One another thing, I get a java
      file error so I alter alldndsourcebooks.pcc to eliminate the error
      CAMPAIGN:WotC - All Dungeons & Dragons Source Materials
      GAME:D&D
      RANK:1
      SOURCE:Wizards of the Coast - www.wizards.com
      #TYPE:PARENT|NODE

      PCC:core\dungeonmastersguide\dungeonmg.pcc
      PCC:core\monstermanual\monman.pcc
      PCC:core\playershandbook\playershb.pcc
      PCC:forgottenrealms\forgottenrealms\realms.pcc
      PCC:forgottenrealms\magicoffaerun\faerun.pcc
      PCC:greyhawk\livinggreyhawkgazetteer\greyhawkgazetteer.pcc
      PCC:orientaladventures\orientaladventures\orientadv.pcc
      PCC:supplements\defendersofthefaith\deffaith.pcc
      PCC:supplements\psionicshandbook\psionicshb.pcc
      PCC:supplements\swordandfist\swordfist.pcc
      PCC:supplements\tomeandblood\tomeblood.pcc
      PCC:supplements\manualoftheplanes\manualplanes.pcc

      As you can see, I eleimate the data\.... stuff and just indicate the
      current folders.