Magic arms and armor...

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2001
      I know it would take a lot of tedious work, but has anyone considered
      altering the list files for magical weapons and armor so that the
      magic mods are before the weapon, and not after.

      For example:

      +2 Battleaxe, instead of Battleaxe +2.
      +3 Full-Plate, instead of Full Plate +3

      +3 Longbow +1 (Composite/Mighty) instead of Longbow +3/+1 (Composite
      Mighty)... or better yet +3 Longbow (Composite/Mighty +1).

      Also, how possible is it to put all magical items in italics? I'm not
      a computer whiz, so I don't know exactly how. Maybe a character sheet
      that prints items in italics if they have the "Magic" tag?

      - Chris