Re: [pcgen] bio pix

  • Phantom of Krankor
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 30, 2001
      There are two file names to use "<Charname>.jpg" and
      "<Charname>_full.jpg". The full will go on the last page and the
      non-full will go on the first page.

      -Greg G

      http://shopping.yahoo.com
    • fukmonkey@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 30, 2001
        where do i place these files at?

        --- In pcgen@y..., Phantom of Krankor <torcha.geo@y...> wrote:

        > There are two file names to use "<Charname>.jpg" and
        > "<Charname>_full.jpg". The full will go on the last page and the
        > non-full will go on the first page.
        >
        > -Greg G
        >

        > --- fukmonkey@h... wrote:
        > > How do I put a picture in the bio section of the character sheet?

        > http://shopping.yahoo.com
      • Richard O'Doherty-Gregg
        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 1, 2001
          In the same directory as your exported character sheet.

          -ROG

          Message 4 of 14 , Dec 9, 2001
            All the magical shields (Large/xxxxx) have a PRESIZEEQ:L

            Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but these are usable by medium-size
            characters aren't they? You just can't hold anything else in that hand
            (like you can with Shield (Small/xxxx) according to the PHB). The Large
            does not refer to the required size in this case.

            I'm not sure if the non-magical shields also have this problem.

            -ROG
          • Richard O'Doherty-Gregg
            Message 5 of 14 , Dec 9, 2001
              I just checked in a slight update to psheetROG that now includes the
              total gold value of equipment for each character.

              I just thought of this as an obvious thing that was missing as I like to
              keep track of how assets are spread across my party.

              If anyone else has any other suggestions as to what can go on a party
              sheet, just give me a yell :-)

              -ROG
            • mynex2k1
              Message 6 of 14 , Dec 9, 2001
                The dungeonmgarmorshields.lst has had all the PREEQSIZE:x removed
                from them, you might be seeing the optionalsizes shields where large
                _is_ meant for large... just a thought... hold a sec..

                just double checked CVS.. and they're still all minus the PREEQSIZE
                in the regular armorshields file... and there's no duplication of
                them being large in the optionalsizes to overwrite them.. For large
                shields in the optional sizes there's bucklers and a Tower
                (Mithral/large)... maybe you still have an older list file before
                this got corrected (again)??

                Mynex

              • Strangg1@aol.com
                Message 7 of 14 , Dec 9, 2001
                  In a message dated 12/9/01 4:53:33 AM Central Standard Time, OdGregg@... writes:

                  Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but these are usable by medium-size
                  characters aren't they? You just can't hold anything else in that hand
                  (like you can with Shield (Small/xxxx) according to the PHB). The Large
                  does not refer to the required size in this case.

                  Yeahp, and i think it is supposed to be corrected next version, and yes the magical ones had the same problem too.  If you want a temporary fix just go to the appropriate .lst file and delete the prerequisite line.

                  ~Strangg
                  Hunter of the ever elusive " "

                  Death sends a radiogram every day: When I want you I’ll drop in—and then one day he comes with a master-key and lets himself in and says: We’ll go now.
                  -Carl Sandburg

                  War can only be abolished through war, and in order to get rid of the gun it is necessary to take up the gun.
                  -Mao Zedong
                • odgregg
                  Message 8 of 14 , Dec 9, 2001
                    --- In pcgen@y..., Strangg1@a... wrote:
                    > Yeahp, and i think it is supposed to be corrected next version, and
                    yes the
                    > magical ones had the same problem too. If you want a temporary fix
                    just go
                    > to the appropriate .lst file and delete the prerequisite line.

                    Don't worry. I know how to fix it. And I can even fix it in CVS.

                    I just wanted to make sure there wasn't something I was missing in
                    the rules :-)

                    I realised something had changed when one of the characters in my
                    party suddenly couldn't use his shield.

                    -ROG
                  • mynex2k1
                    Message 9 of 14 , Dec 9, 2001
                      hehehe, lots of new list paramecium, lemur, howler monkeys don't
                      realize you old lurker code monkeys are here. :D

                      Mynex

                      --- In pcgen@y..., "odgregg" <OdGregg@b...> wrote:
                      > --- In pcgen@y..., Strangg1@a... wrote:
                      > > Yeahp, and i think it is supposed to be corrected next version,
                      and
                      > yes the
                      > > magical ones had the same problem too. If you want a temporary
                      fix
                      > just go
                      > > to the appropriate .lst file and delete the prerequisite line.
                      >
                      > Don't worry. I know how to fix it. And I can even fix it in CVS.
                      >
                      > I just wanted to make sure there wasn't something I was missing in
                      > the rules :-)
                      >
                      > I realised something had changed when one of the characters in my
                      > party suddenly couldn't use his shield.
                      >
                      > -ROG
                    • odgregg
                      Message 10 of 14 , Dec 9, 2001
                        Doh!!!

                        Blown my cover...

                        Okay, everyone just pretend I didn't send that message ;-)

                        -ROG

                        --- In pcgen@y..., "mynex2k1" <mynex2k1@y...> wrote:

                        > hehehe, lots of new list paramecium, lemur, howler monkeys don't
                        > realize you old lurker code monkeys are here. :D
                        >
                        > Mynex
                        >
                        > --- In pcgen@y..., "odgregg" <OdGregg@b...> wrote:
                        > > --- In pcgen@y..., Strangg1@a... wrote:
                        > > > Yeahp, and i think it is supposed to be corrected next version,
                        > and
                        > > yes the
                        > > > magical ones had the same problem too. If you want a temporary
                        > fix
                        > > just go
                        > > > to the appropriate .lst file and delete the prerequisite line.
                        > >
                        > > Don't worry. I know how to fix it. And I can even fix it in CVS.
                        > >
                        > > I just wanted to make sure there wasn't something I was missing
                        in
                        > > the rules :-)
                        > >
                        > > I realised something had changed when one of the characters in my
                        > > party suddenly couldn't use his shield.
                        > >
                        > > -ROG
                      • Scott Ellsworth
                        Message 11 of 14 , Dec 9, 2001
                          On Sunday, December 9, 2001, at 02:54 AM, Richard O'Doherty-Gregg wrote:
                          > I just checked in a slight update to psheetROG that now includes the
                          > total gold value of equipment for each character.

                          LOVE it.

                          Scott
                          scott@...
                        • bd_92
                          Message 12 of 14 , Dec 9, 2001
                            i refuse to allow anyone but me to be called an .lst howler monkey! I
                            have stolen the title and it's mine mine mine!!

                          • Strangg1@aol.com
                            Message 13 of 14 , Dec 9, 2001
                              In a message dated 12/9/01 4:21:08 PM Central Standard Time, mynex2k1@... writes:

                              hehehe, lots of new list paramecium, lemur, howler monkeys don't
                              realize you old lurker code monkeys are here.   :D

                              Mynex

                              ahh well.
                              oook oook erp.