bio pix

  • fukmonkey@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 30, 2001
      How do I put a picture in the bio section of the character sheet?
    • Phantom of Krankor
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 30, 2001
        There are two file names to use "<Charname>.jpg" and
        "<Charname>_full.jpg". The full will go on the last page and the
        non-full will go on the first page.

        -Greg G

        http://shopping.yahoo.com
      • fukmonkey@hotmail.com
        Message 3 of 14 , Nov 30, 2001
          where do i place these files at?

          --- In pcgen@y..., Phantom of Krankor <torcha.geo@y...> wrote:

          > There are two file names to use "<Charname>.jpg" and
          > "<Charname>_full.jpg". The full will go on the last page and the
          > non-full will go on the first page.
          >
          > -Greg G
          >

          > --- fukmonkey@h... wrote:
          > > How do I put a picture in the bio section of the character sheet?

          > http://shopping.yahoo.com
        • Richard O'Doherty-Gregg
          Message 4 of 14 , Dec 1, 2001
            In the same directory as your exported character sheet.

            -ROG

            Message 5 of 14 , Dec 9, 2001
              All the magical shields (Large/xxxxx) have a PRESIZEEQ:L

              Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but these are usable by medium-size
              characters aren't they? You just can't hold anything else in that hand
              (like you can with Shield (Small/xxxx) according to the PHB). The Large
              does not refer to the required size in this case.

              I'm not sure if the non-magical shields also have this problem.

              -ROG
            • Richard O'Doherty-Gregg
              Message 6 of 14 , Dec 9, 2001
                I just checked in a slight update to psheetROG that now includes the
                total gold value of equipment for each character.

                I just thought of this as an obvious thing that was missing as I like to
                keep track of how assets are spread across my party.

                If anyone else has any other suggestions as to what can go on a party
                sheet, just give me a yell :-)

                -ROG
              • mynex2k1
                Message 7 of 14 , Dec 9, 2001
                  The dungeonmgarmorshields.lst has had all the PREEQSIZE:x removed
                  from them, you might be seeing the optionalsizes shields where large
                  _is_ meant for large... just a thought... hold a sec..

                  just double checked CVS.. and they're still all minus the PREEQSIZE
                  in the regular armorshields file... and there's no duplication of
                  them being large in the optionalsizes to overwrite them.. For large
                  shields in the optional sizes there's bucklers and a Tower
                  (Mithral/large)... maybe you still have an older list file before
                  this got corrected (again)??

                  Mynex

                • Strangg1@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 14 , Dec 9, 2001
                    In a message dated 12/9/01 4:53:33 AM Central Standard Time, OdGregg@... writes:

                    Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but these are usable by medium-size
                    characters aren't they? You just can't hold anything else in that hand
                    (like you can with Shield (Small/xxxx) according to the PHB). The Large
                    does not refer to the required size in this case.

                    Yeahp, and i think it is supposed to be corrected next version, and yes the magical ones had the same problem too.  If you want a temporary fix just go to the appropriate .lst file and delete the prerequisite line.

                    ~Strangg
                    Hunter of the ever elusive " "

                    Death sends a radiogram every day: When I want you I’ll drop in—and then one day he comes with a master-key and lets himself in and says: We’ll go now.
                    -Carl Sandburg

                    War can only be abolished through war, and in order to get rid of the gun it is necessary to take up the gun.
                    -Mao Zedong
                  • odgregg
                    Message 9 of 14 , Dec 9, 2001
                      --- In pcgen@y..., Strangg1@a... wrote:
                      > Yeahp, and i think it is supposed to be corrected next version, and
                      yes the
                      > magical ones had the same problem too. If you want a temporary fix
                      just go
                      > to the appropriate .lst file and delete the prerequisite line.

                      Don't worry. I know how to fix it. And I can even fix it in CVS.

                      I just wanted to make sure there wasn't something I was missing in
                      the rules :-)

                      I realised something had changed when one of the characters in my
                      party suddenly couldn't use his shield.

                      -ROG
                    • mynex2k1
                      Message 10 of 14 , Dec 9, 2001
                        hehehe, lots of new list paramecium, lemur, howler monkeys don't
                        realize you old lurker code monkeys are here. :D

                        Mynex

                        --- In pcgen@y..., "odgregg" <OdGregg@b...> wrote:
                        > --- In pcgen@y..., Strangg1@a... wrote:
                        > > Yeahp, and i think it is supposed to be corrected next version,
                        and
                        > yes the
                        > > magical ones had the same problem too. If you want a temporary
                        fix
                        > just go
                        > > to the appropriate .lst file and delete the prerequisite line.
                        >
                        > Don't worry. I know how to fix it. And I can even fix it in CVS.
                        >
                        > I just wanted to make sure there wasn't something I was missing in
                        > the rules :-)
                        >
                        > I realised something had changed when one of the characters in my
                        > party suddenly couldn't use his shield.
                        >
                        > -ROG
                      • odgregg
                        Message 11 of 14 , Dec 9, 2001
                          Doh!!!

                          Blown my cover...

                          Okay, everyone just pretend I didn't send that message ;-)

                          -ROG

                          --- In pcgen@y..., "mynex2k1" <mynex2k1@y...> wrote:

                          > hehehe, lots of new list paramecium, lemur, howler monkeys don't
                          > realize you old lurker code monkeys are here. :D
                          >
                          > Mynex
                          >
                          > --- In pcgen@y..., "odgregg" <OdGregg@b...> wrote:
                          > > --- In pcgen@y..., Strangg1@a... wrote:
                          > > > Yeahp, and i think it is supposed to be corrected next version,
                          > and
                          > > yes the
                          > > > magical ones had the same problem too. If you want a temporary
                          > fix
                          > > just go
                          > > > to the appropriate .lst file and delete the prerequisite line.
                          > >
                          > > Don't worry. I know how to fix it. And I can even fix it in CVS.
                          > >
                          > > I just wanted to make sure there wasn't something I was missing
                          in
                          > > the rules :-)
                          > >
                          > > I realised something had changed when one of the characters in my
                          > > party suddenly couldn't use his shield.
                          > >
                          > > -ROG
                        • Scott Ellsworth
                          Message 12 of 14 , Dec 9, 2001
                            On Sunday, December 9, 2001, at 02:54 AM, Richard O'Doherty-Gregg wrote:
                            > I just checked in a slight update to psheetROG that now includes the
                            > total gold value of equipment for each character.

                            LOVE it.

                            Scott
                            scott@...
                          • bd_92
                            Message 13 of 14 , Dec 9, 2001
                              i refuse to allow anyone but me to be called an .lst howler monkey! I
                              have stolen the title and it's mine mine mine!!

                            • Strangg1@aol.com
                              Message 14 of 14 , Dec 9, 2001
                                In a message dated 12/9/01 4:21:08 PM Central Standard Time, mynex2k1@... writes:

                                hehehe, lots of new list paramecium, lemur, howler monkeys don't
                                realize you old lurker code monkeys are here.   :D

                                Mynex

                                ahh well.
                                oook oook erp.