Re: Stunning Attack...

  • thoron-tir-gwaith@lycos.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 30, 2001
      Make a second SA, then when you change it, add a new SA, then SUBSA
      the previous one. It removes the other SA.....
      So SA:DC 10 SUBSA:DC 20 would change the SA:DC 10 to SA:DC 20...

      Andrew

      --- In pcgen@y..., Phantom of Krankor <torcha.geo@y...> wrote:

      > Is that what SUBSA does? In any case, I just added a second SA
      for
      > the DC.
      >
      > -Greg G
      >
      > --- thoron-tir-gwaith@l... wrote:
      > > Not yet, they are working on it (or it's on the list: wait till
      after
      > > the GUI update since that is where the bulk of the effort is
      > > currently going. SUBSA might work for the DC..
      > >
      > > --- In pcgen@y..., Phantom of Krankor <torcha.geo@y...> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Oh, one more thing. Is it possible to have two variables in
      an
      > > SA?
      > > >
      > > > -Greg G

      > > just
      > > the

      > > > Yahoo! GeoCities - quick and easy web site hosting, just
      > > $8.95/month.
      > > > http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1

      > Yahoo! GeoCities - quick and easy web site hosting, just
      $8.95/month.
      > http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1
    • Phantom of Krankor
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 30, 2001
        I can't really use SUBSA this way, actually, becuase the DC is a
        calculated value 10+WIS+((CL/2)MAX0). Fortunately, I only have to put
        this at first level, and pcgen is kind enough to handle it for me from
        there on.
        (BTW, I uploaded the .lst file to the files section.)
        -Greg G

        http://shopping.yahoo.com
      • Benjamin Pew
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 3, 2001