Re: Yet more problems with domains

  • brentab@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 30, 2001
      > That's all due to the BONUSSPELL tag, which I don't use on
      > csheet.htm, but I really should for this purpose. I think we need
      > indicate not only that it's a Domain spell, but what Domain it's
      in.
      > One user said they had 9 Domains, so keeping them all straight
      would
      > be hard otherwise.

      I suppose so, though there's no practical difference as far as I can
      tell.. you're allowed to memorize 1 spell from the domain on the
      Cleric list. Which domain it comes from doesn't matter much. :)
    • Phantom Of Krankor
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 30, 2001
        --- In pcgen@y..., brentab@e... wrote:
        > --- In pcgen@y..., merton_monk@y... wrote:
        > > That's all due to the BONUSSPELL tag, which I don't use on
        > > csheet.htm, but I really should for this purpose. I think we
        need
        > > indicate not only that it's a Domain spell, but what Domain it's
        > in.
        > > One user said they had 9 Domains, so keeping them all straight
        > would
        > > be hard otherwise.
        >
        > I suppose so, though there's no practical difference as far as I
        can
        > tell.. you're allowed to memorize 1 spell from the domain on the
        > Cleric list. Which domain it comes from doesn't matter much. :)

        That depends on the system that you use. In Masque of the Red
        Death, *every* cleric spell is in a domain, and it does matter which
        one it's from, and which ones you have access to.

        -Greg G