Re: [pcgen] okay, I'm RANTing now...

  • Scott Ellsworth
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2001
      >if you get errors that show up in your debug console,
      >even better, that's cut'n paste!

      Actually, I have never gotten cut and paste to work from the debug console.

      I have not tried recent releases, though.

      Is it working for anyone else?

      Scott
      --
    • brentab@earthlink.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 30, 2001
        Not sure if the right-click menu works, but pretty sure I've done it
        with ctrl-c to copy, and ctrl-v to paste.

        --- In pcgen@y..., Scott Ellsworth <scott@a...> wrote:
        > >if you get errors that show up in your debug console,
        > >even better, that's cut'n paste!
        >
        > Actually, I have never gotten cut and paste to work from the debug
        console.

        > I have not tried recent releases, though.
        >
        > Is it working for anyone else?
        >
        > Scott
        > --
      • Benjamin Pew