feature suggestion

  • Doug DeJulio
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2001
      It'd be nice if you could specify somewhere that you were
      working towards a particular feat or prestige class. Then on the
      skill and feat lists, have an option to filter by "required", and all of
      the skills and feats required for that feat or prestige class would
      show up. It'd make it much easier to work towards a given
      desired result.
    • merton_monk@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2001
        That would require a fair but of AI. One thing I am planning on
        doing is having the PreRequisites show up in a way that indicates
        what you don't qualify for. This way you'll see what bits you
        qualify for and what bits you don't - making it easier for you to see
        what you need to do to qualify.

        -Bryan