Bannor.pcg problem

  • mocha@mcs.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2001
      This was a bit insidious. The problem is that in the pcg file I have
      your deity/domain info *before* the line where I record your
      alignment. This is a problem because everyone defaults to LG, and
      Kord does not accept that alignment, so you have no deity. Then
      you're set to CG. In the Domains tab you'll see no Domains because
      you don't have a valid deity set. Since I don't want to re-arrange my
      pcg files I'd performing a delay (initiative humor...). I copy the
      deity line into memory, but don't process it until after the
      alignment line. This will affect any character's with a deity that
      doesn't accept LG followers.

      -Bryan