Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.
 

Star Wars Gamer Stuff?

Expand Messages
  • Alan
    I can t seam to find any of the Star Wars Gamer material in the newest releases (2.3.+).
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 29, 2001
      I can't seam to find any of the Star Wars Gamer material in the
      newest releases (2.3.+).
    • zodar6@lycos.de
      Well, there is stuff from Star Wars Gamer #6. Some races and equipment. (btw, this is V2.3.2)
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 29, 2001
        Well, there is stuff from Star Wars Gamer #6. Some races and
        equipment. (btw, this is V2.3.2)

        --- In pcgen@y..., "Alan" <jaknife2001@y...> wrote:
        > I can't seam to find any of the Star Wars Gamer material in the
        > newest releases (2.3.+).
      • Alan
        ... Yes, I did notice that but nothing before #6. I tried bringing in some of the older files from the 2.2.2 release and PCGen just had a big old fit.
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 29, 2001
          --- In pcgen@y..., zodar6@l... wrote:
          > Well, there is stuff from Star Wars Gamer #6. Some races and
          > equipment. (btw, this is V2.3.2)
          >
          > --- In pcgen@y..., "Alan" <jaknife2001@y...> wrote:
          > > I can't seam to find any of the Star Wars Gamer material in the
          > > newest releases (2.3.+).

          Yes, I did notice that but nothing before #6. I tried bringing in
          some of the older files from the 2.2.2 release and PCGen just had a
          big old fit. Perhaps this is why they were not included, any offical
          word on this?
        • mynex2k1@yahoo.com
          Well, not official word, but as I did most of the new data structure, I can tell you why it s not there. No Source info. No way to Know what it was from. So
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 29, 2001
            Well, not official word, but as I did most of the new data
            structure, I can tell you why it's not there. No Source info. No
            way to Know what it was from. So I pulled out everything that did
            have a source and included it. I took the rest, zipped em up and
            posted them in the files section (can't remember where now ;p) and
            posted in the group here asking for someone who knew SW stuff to add
            the source info... no onw ever responded, so it never got re-
            included.

            If you take the old stuff you have and include the source info, I'll
            be more than happy to make sure it'll get in the new structure.

            Mynex

            --- In pcgen@y..., "Alan" <jaknife2001@y...> wrote:
            > --- In pcgen@y..., zodar6@l... wrote:
            > > Well, there is stuff from Star Wars Gamer #6. Some races and
            > > equipment. (btw, this is V2.3.2)
            > >
            > > --- In pcgen@y..., "Alan" <jaknife2001@y...> wrote:
            > > > I can't seam to find any of the Star Wars Gamer material in
            the
            > > > newest releases (2.3.+).
            >
            > Yes, I did notice that but nothing before #6. I tried bringing in
            > some of the older files from the 2.2.2 release and PCGen just had
            a
            > big old fit. Perhaps this is why they were not included, any
            offical
            > word on this?
          • David S. Morgan
            Some of that is probably my fault. I have been swamped in RL, and never saw your request (I did a LOT of the original SW web and gamer stuff a while back.) I
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 29, 2001
              Some of that is probably my fault. I have been swamped in RL, and never
              saw your request (I did a LOT of the original SW web and gamer stuff a
              while back.) I have all the issues of SW Gamer at home, but am not sure
              when I can get around to it. (I got laid off, and had the time then, but
              have been working for about a month or so now, and am pretty busy). I will
              try to do what I can, as soon as I can....

              Dave Morgan.
              aka Lackluster

              At 03:15 PM 11/29/2001 +0000, you wrote:

              >Well, not official word, but as I did most of the new data
              >structure, I can tell you why it's not there. No Source info. No
              >way to Know what it was from. So I pulled out everything that did
              >have a source and included it. I took the rest, zipped em up and
              >posted them in the files section (can't remember where now ;p) and
              >posted in the group here asking for someone who knew SW stuff to add
              >the source info... no onw ever responded, so it never got re-
              >included.
              >
              >If you take the old stuff you have and include the source info, I'll
              >be more than happy to make sure it'll get in the new structure.
              >
              >Mynex
              >
              >--- In pcgen@y..., "Alan" <jaknife2001@y...> wrote:
              > > --- In pcgen@y..., zodar6@l... wrote:
              > > > Well, there is stuff from Star Wars Gamer #6. Some races and
              > > > equipment. (btw, this is V2.3.2)
              > > >
              > > > --- In pcgen@y..., "Alan" <jaknife2001@y...> wrote:
              > > > > I can't seam to find any of the Star Wars Gamer material in
              >the
              > > > > newest releases (2.3.+).
              > >
              > > Yes, I did notice that but nothing before #6. I tried bringing in
              > > some of the older files from the 2.2.2 release and PCGen just had
              >a
              > > big old fit. Perhaps this is why they were not included, any
              >offical
              > > word on this?
              >
              >
              >
              >To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
              >pcgen-unsubscribe@egroups.com
              >
              >
              >
              >Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              -----
              David S. Morgan aka: faceman@...

              "Honor is a Man's Gift to Himself"
              Rob Roy McGreggor, Scottland circa 1700 A.D.
            • mynex2k1@yahoo.com
              Hey, no problem... whenever you get a chance... if it makes it easier, you can just cut n paste each mag into 1 txt file with a not at the top of what mag
              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 29, 2001
                Hey, no problem... whenever you get a chance... if it makes it
                easier, you can just cut 'n paste each mag into 1 txt file with a
                not at the top of what mag it's from.. I'll be more than happy to
                seperate it out and clean it up... if you like you can e-mail it
                direct to me as well...

                Mynex

                --- In pcgen@y..., "David S. Morgan" <faceman@g...> wrote:
                > Some of that is probably my fault. I have been swamped in RL, and
                never
                > saw your request (I did a LOT of the original SW web and gamer
                stuff a
                > while back.) I have all the issues of SW Gamer at home, but am
                not sure
                > when I can get around to it. (I got laid off, and had the time
                then, but
                > have been working for about a month or so now, and am pretty
                busy). I will
                > try to do what I can, as soon as I can....
                >
                > Dave Morgan.
                > aka Lackluster
                >
              • lonejedi70@hotmail.com
                I ve got all the SW Gamers, too, so I d be happy to help out. If you can direct me to the ZIP with all the stuff that needs source info I can do that in
                Message 7 of 10 , Nov 29, 2001
                  I've got all the SW Gamers, too, so I'd be happy to help out. If you
                  can direct me to the ZIP with all the stuff that needs source info I
                  can do that in pretty quick order. I doubt I can be much help with
                  the Web stuff, though. I know a few pieces came from a now-defunct
                  site, and some come from sites that have merged with others. Oy!

                  -Lone Jedi
                  (Jason)

                  --- In pcgen@y..., mynex2k1@y... wrote:
                  >
                  > Hey, no problem... whenever you get a chance... if it makes it
                  > easier, you can just cut 'n paste each mag into 1 txt file with a
                  > not at the top of what mag it's from.. I'll be more than happy to
                  > seperate it out and clean it up... if you like you can e-mail it
                  > direct to me as well...
                  >
                  > Mynex
                  >
                  > --- In pcgen@y..., "David S. Morgan" <faceman@g...> wrote:
                  > > Some of that is probably my fault. I have been swamped in RL,
                  and
                  > never
                  > > saw your request (I did a LOT of the original SW web and gamer
                  > stuff a
                  > > while back.) I have all the issues of SW Gamer at home, but am
                  > not sure
                  > > when I can get around to it. (I got laid off, and had the time
                  > then, but
                  > > have been working for about a month or so now, and am pretty
                  > busy). I will
                  > > try to do what I can, as soon as I can....
                  > >
                  > > Dave Morgan.
                  > > aka Lackluster
                  > >
                • mynex2k1@yahoo.com
                  Hrrmm.. I thought I had put it in the Inworks folder here, but it appears to be gone. :( I can t find it anywhere in the files section here... sigh.. oh well,
                  Message 8 of 10 , Nov 29, 2001
                    Hrrmm.. I thought I had put it in the Inworks folder here, but it
                    appears to be gone. :( I can't find it anywhere in the files
                    section here... sigh.. oh well, I'll pull an old list file of the SW
                    stuff and pull out what do have, then re-upload it to the inworks
                    folder...

                    Mynex

                    --- In pcgen@y..., lonejedi70@h... wrote:
                    > I've got all the SW Gamers, too, so I'd be happy to help out. If
                    you
                    > can direct me to the ZIP with all the stuff that needs source info
                    I
                    > can do that in pretty quick order. I doubt I can be much help
                    with
                    > the Web stuff, though. I know a few pieces came from a now-
                    defunct
                    > site, and some come from sites that have merged with others. Oy!
                    >
                    > -Lone Jedi
                    > (Jason)
                    >
                    > --- In pcgen@y..., mynex2k1@y... wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Hey, no problem... whenever you get a chance... if it makes it
                    > > easier, you can just cut 'n paste each mag into 1 txt file with
                    a
                    > > not at the top of what mag it's from.. I'll be more than happy
                    to
                    > > seperate it out and clean it up... if you like you can e-mail it
                    > > direct to me as well...
                    > >
                    > > Mynex
                    > >
                    > > --- In pcgen@y..., "David S. Morgan" <faceman@g...> wrote:
                    > > > Some of that is probably my fault. I have been swamped in RL,
                    > and
                    > > never
                    > > > saw your request (I did a LOT of the original SW web and gamer
                    > > stuff a
                    > > > while back.) I have all the issues of SW Gamer at home, but
                    am
                    > > not sure
                    > > > when I can get around to it. (I got laid off, and had the
                    time
                    > > then, but
                    > > > have been working for about a month or so now, and am pretty
                    > > busy). I will
                    > > > try to do what I can, as soon as I can....
                    > > >
                    > > > Dave Morgan.
                    > > > aka Lackluster
                    > > >
                  • Rogue1164@aol.com
                    Here is what I got so far. I ve got most of the stuff were it belongs (except for the outland rifle) I think most of it works. I ll upload a zip file with iss
                    Message 9 of 10 , Nov 29, 2001
                      Here is what I got so far. I've got most of the stuff were it belongs
                      (except for the outland rifle) I think most of it works. I'll upload
                      a zip file with iss 1-5 in it.

                      Tony


                      --- In pcgen@y..., mynex2k1@y... wrote:
                      >
                      > Hrrmm.. I thought I had put it in the Inworks folder here, but it
                      > appears to be gone. :( I can't find it anywhere in the files
                      > section here... sigh.. oh well, I'll pull an old list file of the
                      SW
                      > stuff and pull out what do have, then re-upload it to the inworks
                      > folder...
                      >
                      > Mynex

                      > > > >
                    • mynex2k1@yahoo.com
                      okay, grabbed it... I ll work on getting it done, hopefully for next release, but definately by the one after, okay? Mynex ... belongs ... upload ... it ...
                      Message 10 of 10 , Nov 29, 2001
                        okay, grabbed it... I'll work on getting it done, hopefully for next
                        release, but definately by the one after, okay?

                        Mynex

                        --- In pcgen@y..., Rogue1164@a... wrote:
                        > Here is what I got so far. I've got most of the stuff were it
                        belongs
                        > (except for the outland rifle) I think most of it works. I'll
                        upload
                        > a zip file with iss 1-5 in it.
                        >
                        > Tony
                        >
                        >
                        > --- In pcgen@y..., mynex2k1@y... wrote:
                        > >
                        > > Hrrmm.. I thought I had put it in the Inworks folder here, but
                        it
                        > > appears to be gone. :( I can't find it anywhere in the files
                        > > section here... sigh.. oh well, I'll pull an old list file of
                        the
                        > SW
                        > > stuff and pull out what do have, then re-upload it to the
                        inworks
                        > > folder...
                        > >
                        > > Mynex
                        >
                        > > > > >
                      Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.