Re: Issue with Buckler/Off-Hand Weapon

  • mocha@mcs.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2001
      I'm planning on doing a lot of re-wiring so you can select multiple
      combinations of weapons. That would include little changes like
      allowing Bucklers to be handled better. I wonder if simply attaching
      HANDS:0 to the Shield lines in phbequipment.lst would work? Anyway,
      thanks for mentioning this - I'll be sure to have this in mind when
      I'm ready to re-work the equipping process.

      -Bryan