Re: ok, here is how it goes

  • mocha@mcs.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2001
      Hey Robert! I hope all is well and that your house hunt is successful!
      It looks like the StarWars campaign is setup correctly. I just tried
      it and created a Fringer, and it had a bunch of class-skills, so it
      looks like it's working. I'll make your swclass.lst mods for my next
      release. Your version of java shouldn't impact this at all - other
      than whether you can run PCGen or not - it shouldn't impact *how*
      PCGen runs beyond that. :)

      -Bryan

    • mocha@mcs.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2001
        Rob,
        I ran out of time to make the lst file changes last night. I made
        them just now in my version, so they'll be in the next release. Happy
        closing!

        -Bryan