Re: Fighter feat fix and a couple of other things

  • mocha@mcs.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1 1:30 PM
      I think I did include the frclassskill.lst file in last night's
      release. I'll download your Fighter.zip (involves changes to
      phbfeat.lst and phbclass.lst I presume? possibly same fr files? I'll
      take a look).
      I think my public release lst.zip has everything from greyhawk, fr,
      sf and starwars. I don't have magic or al'qadim - we should keep
      those around so people can download them, but anything that's been
      incorporated into my release should be deleted.

      -Bryan

      --- In pcgen@y..., "David Cortijo" <dcortijo@i...> wrote:
      > I fixed a couple of errors/oversights with the Fighter Feat
      designation:

      > 1) Technically, the Fighter designation needs to NOT include Weapon
      > Specialization - many classes with the ability to add a bonus
      fighter feat
      > do not allow Weapon Specialization to be chosen. Removed the
      Fighter
      > designation from Weapon Specialization.
      > 2) Changed tags to allow Weapon Specialization for some of these
      classes
      > (but not all) as per the class descriptions.
      > 3) Changed some of the other class list files to list the Feat
      selection
      > using the new Type=Fighter option.
      >
      > I uploaded the updated list files as Fighter.zip. The
      FRclassskill.lst file
      > hasn't been incorporated into the public release yet, but it's
      needed to get
      > closer to full functionality on the FR Prestige Classes - that's
      also in
      > Campaign+Central.
      >
      > Also, could the owners of the older zip files in the
      Campaign+Central

    • skasi_2000@yahoo.de
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1 1:36 PM
        Only a strength penalty does apply to damage rolls for ranged
        weapons. (see PHB, p. 8)

        skasi

        --- In pcgen@y..., "David Cortijo" <dcortijo@i...> wrote:
        > Ranged weapons always use DEX to determine the bonus to hit - even
        if
        > thrown. STR only applies to damage.
        >
        > Dave

        Service.
      • skasi_2000@yahoo.de
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 1 1:42 PM
          A strength penalty does apply to damage rolls only for slings and
          bows. Sorry for my mistake.

          skasi