Re: New file uploaded to pcgen

  • mocha@mcs.net
    Message 1 of 2519 , Mar 1, 2001
      Found it. A combination of the BONUS:HP|CURRENTMAX throwing a wrench
      in, and the Domain class. I've gone ahead and broadened the scope of
      BONUS:HP|CURRENTMAX so it can be used in all the files where BONUS:
      is available. It was updating the max hp, it's just that the domain
      class was getting its share of them, which then weren't being
      included in the total hitpoints calculation, so it just looked like
      the max hp weren't being updated correctly in the combat tab.

      -Bryan

      --- In pcgen@y..., "David Cortijo" <dcortijo@i...> wrote:
      > There seems to be a bug here. The Hit Points entry on the Class
      tab seems
      > to only alter Current HP - NOT Maximum HP. This needs to be
      changed.

      > Dave

      Service.
    • pcgen@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2519 of 2519 , Jul 1, 2011
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pcgen
        group.

        File : /PCGen_GenCon_2011_v2.iso.torrent
        Uploaded by : nylanfs <nylanfs@...>
        Description : PCGen GenCon 2011 torrent file v2

        nylanfs <nylanfs@...>