RE: [pcgen] Re: Chat and PCGen release 28Feb01

  • Moulton, Ernie Mr USAREC
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 1 7:58 AM
      You might look into AOL. I no longer have an account there, but I believe
      they make their chat software available.
      I will check ATT--they have some kind of chat/chatroom feature.

      Ernie Moulton
      E-Mail Administrator **
      ACS / HQ USAREC
      502 626-1664 FAX 502 626-0994
      mailto:moulton@...

      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 1 8:31 AM
        nope.  chatspace is a very small program but what you download IS the server.  the client is just a tiny java plug.