Re: New file uploaded to pcgen

  • mocha@mcs.net
    Message 1 of 2519 , Mar 1, 2001
      Heh - I'm not sure who you're referring to. :P
      What do you mean it doesn't apply? What numbers convince you it's not
      working?

      -Bryan

    • pcgen@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2519 of 2519 , Jul 1, 2011
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pcgen
        group.

        File : /PCGen_GenCon_2011_v2.iso.torrent
        Uploaded by : nylanfs <nylanfs@...>
        Description : PCGen GenCon 2011 torrent file v2

        nylanfs <nylanfs@...>