Re: New file uploaded to pcgen

  • ringofdarak@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2519 , Mar 1, 2001
      There seems to be a bug here. The Shield Proficiency doesn't seem to
      apply no matter what. Is there a way _I_ can fix this, or does this
      have to be worked on by the smart people?

    • pcgen@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2519 of 2519 , Jul 1, 2011
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pcgen
        group.

        File : /PCGen_GenCon_2011_v2.iso.torrent
        Uploaded by : nylanfs <nylanfs@...>
        Description : PCGen GenCon 2011 torrent file v2

        nylanfs <nylanfs@...>