Chyenne can't change hit points.

  • hennebeck@mindless.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2001
      Try changing the hit points to 25. It won't do it.
      it goes from 21 to 24 to 27.
      I think it has to do with the toughness feat.

      She should have 25 hp.
      It's very odd.
      Using version Feb28.
      And all but sw lists.
    • Rolf Hunt
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 12, 2001
        I have the exact same problem with a half-orc Rog/Ftr. He doesn't have the
        toughness feat though. His hit points are suppose to be 28, but the program
        insists upon making them 27, or if you set them to something high it comes
        back 29.

        I can send in the file if it will help the bug hunt.

        Cheers,

        -Rolf.

      • mocha@mcs.net
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 12, 2001
          This was fixed a few releases ago - have you gotten the latest? If
          it's still a problem, upload your pcg file to the character folder
          and I'll take a look at it.

          -Bryan

          --- In pcgen@y..., Rolf Hunt <rolf@m...> wrote:

          > I have the exact same problem with a half-orc Rog/Ftr. He doesn't
          have the
          > toughness feat though. His hit points are suppose to be 28, but the
          program
          > insists upon making them 27, or if you set them to something high
          it comes
          > back 29.
          >
          > I can send in the file if it will help the bug hunt.
          >
          > Cheers,
          >
          > -Rolf.
          >
          > At 09:48 AM 3/1/01 +0000, you wrote:
          > >Try changing the hit points to 25. It won't do it.
          > >it goes from 21 to 24 to 27.
          > >I think it has to do with the toughness feat.
          > >
          > >She should have 25 hp.
          > >It's very odd.
          > >Using version Feb28.
          > >And all but sw lists.

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
        • Rolf Hunt
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 12, 2001
            OK, this is really strange... I just went back to make sure the file
            exhibited the error, and it worked fine. But I swear it was crazy on
            Friday. In fact, it was a clean install of version 1.4 on to my laptop,
            which I had decided to use in game. I was moving the characters out of the
            WotC mastertools demo app and into yours by hand. When I came to the
            half-orc, I ran into the problem. Could it perhaps be related to the first
            time you create the character? Do you still want me to upload the file?

            Cheers,

            -Rolf.

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 12, 2001
              Well - if you can find a way to reproduce it (like a recipe) - just
              post the directions. Something like: launch pcgen, load phb, dmg & sf
              campaings. new character, select half-orc, add Cleric 2, select
              toughness feat, change hp to 27.... or something along those lines.
              If you can get the same set of directions to exhibit the bug twice,
              then post it and I'll see what's going on. If you can even try
              variations and get the bug to appear with as few directions as
              possible, all the better. Gotta love system testing! :)