Monster characters?

  • Scott
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2001
      Has anyone created a campaign for the Monster Manual or Monsters of
      Faerun? I need to create some monsters with PC classes, like Goblin
      Rogues or Orc Barbarians, and was hoping to use PCGen.

      Hmmm, I am software developer, maybe I should RTFM? ;-)
    • mocha@mcs.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2001
        Roll on the Floor Madly? :)

        You can do most of that stuff using PHB classes. The actual monster
        bits aren't done yet. I've got a working premise for templates, but
        I'm not ready to code it yet.

        -Bryan