Re: editor

  • francom@polaroid.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 28, 2001
      Can you reupload the file? It doesn't seem to be there.

      thanks.

      Matt
    • francom@polaroid.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 28, 2001
        --- In pcgen@y..., francom@p... wrote:
        > Can you reupload the file? It doesn't seem to be there.
        >
        > thanks.
        >
        > Matt

        one suggestion on the program. you probably are already gonna do this
        just wanted to mention it.

        a seperate spot for each of the following:

        (Bonus type) (Bonus Attribute) (Bonus #)
        CHECK Fortitude 3
        COMBAT Initiative 4
        HP Currentmax 10
        Misc Spellfail 15
        ... ... ...

        And the ability to put multiple magic bonuses on any given item.

        just my .02 cents
        Nice concept so far.
        -Matt
      • moulton@usarec.army.mil
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 28, 2001
          --- In pcgen@y..., francom@p... wrote:
          > Can you reupload the file? It doesn't seem to be there.
          >
          > thanks.
          >
          > Matt
          SUre, I'll post it again..

          Ernie