Re: Creating character sheet blues...

  • Richard O'Doherty-Gregg
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28 2:03 PM
      I had similar frustrating problems to you when creating csheetROG. I
      think the problem is that there is a bug with the |FOR| tag that if
      you don't include something for all the parameters it won't work.

      ie. you have to include something in the before row and after row
      slots (the 2nd last and the 3rd last parameters).

      Now, I didn't need anything in these to do my tables, but had to put
      something there to get it to work.

      So, I think it's a bug, but didn't report it (as I worked around it).

      -Richard

    • ScorpionLust@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 6, 2001
        --- In pcgen@y..., mocha@m... wrote:
        > How about uploading your character sheet into the charactersheet
        > folder? That way I (or other charactersheet savvy people) can take
        > look at it and either correct it or give you some suggestions.
        > Alternatively you could post just the |FOR...| line and we could
        > comment on it or correct it.
        >
        > -Bryan

        After a week of perfectionist horror of uploading a file that isn't
        finished yet, I've given up trying to format the rest of the sheet.
        Obviously there's a lot of design that I want to add but- here it
        is. Is it all right that I am just uploading a compressed file
        opposed to a Winzip file? Anyway, I completely left out the FOR line,
        I don't know how that's supposed to work. And is it possible to make
        a page break in these files? I started creating a second sheet with
        other information like equipment and movement. Is that a good
        solution so players aren't flipping between two pages for something
        that could be all on one page? I'll be anxiously waiting for some
        input!

        David A. Ramirez