RE: [pcgen] Re: Feature Ideas

  • Moulton, Ernie Mr USAREC
    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 28, 2001
      Well, I havent left yet. On line with USAA. They will do the truck at 10%

      We will have papers by Friday, to FedEx back
      Love,

      Ernie Moulton
      E-Mail Administrator **
      ACS / HQ USAREC
      502 626-1664 FAX 502 626-0994
      mailto:moulton@...

      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 28, 2001
        OOOPs.

        Ernie Moulton
        E-Mail Administrator **
        ACS / HQ USAREC
        502 626-1664 FAX 502 626-0994
        mailto:moulton@...

      • john.sussenberger@libertymutual.com
        Message 3 of 19 , Feb 28, 2001
          Ernie,

          I didn't know you cared ;)

          P.S. don't tell my wife :-0

          -John-

        • mocha@mcs.net
          Message 4 of 19 , Feb 28, 2001
            I said DESCRIPTION tag, not DESCRIPTOR. :) I can see how you'd be
            confused.
            DESCRIPTION is a tag I want to make work for all objects. the
            DESCRIPTOR tag is intended to be kind of an alternate-school
            capability for spells. If you don't want to use it this way, and
            since (I think, anyway, I'd have to check to be sure) you can output
            the DESCRIPTOR tag for spells, you haven't wasted your time.
            So, yes, the DESCRIPTOR tag is working (at least I haven't heard that
            it isn't...)

            -Bryan

          • zebuleon@peoplepc.com
            Message 5 of 19 , Feb 28, 2001