Re: [pcgen] Re: Improved Critcal

  • mike klein
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 28, 2001
      Great thanks

      One other question. I don't have my PHB with me so
      please excuse a stupid question

      Are humans supposed to get a feat every level? Reason
      I ask is that on some levels I got two feats but on
      others I didn't get any. I can provide the breakdown
      if you need it.

      Thanks again

    • zebuleon@peoplepc.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 28, 2001
        Humans get only one free at 1st level. You may be getting the extra
        one form a class like fighter.

        Mario