RE: [pcgen] Re: Psionics Handbook and a weird R&R question.

  • john.sussenberger@libertymutual.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2001
      Kewl, the book is really excellent. I have read about half of it and I am
      really impressed with its quality and balance. I am going to make up a
      couple of psions and run a few combats and encounters (interrogations, etc)
      to see how well it works.

      Yeah, that would work. There are a handful of feats that may be selected
      multiple times and the prerequisite "reserve power points" increases each
      time you choose the feat.

      I'll try to make a list of things that need to be added. One item is that a
      psionicist (either psion or psychic warrior) is considered a "Manifester"
      instead of a spell caster. The wording is different enough to keep a psion
      from gaining feats/prestige classes that are specific to spellcasting.

      Also, since I have some peoples attention. Does anyone who has Relics and
      Rituals find that is has a peculiar odor? I ran around our gaming store a
      couple of weeks ago having people smell it. Most everyone agreeded that the
      book "stinks". But I really like the book's content. Go figure :)

      John Sussenberger
      lmn

      Desktop Services Operations
      Phone: (603) 245-4247