Re: [pcgen] Re: Improved Critcal

  • mike klein
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 28, 2001
      No choices, it will select improved critical, but
      there's nothing at all in the add window.

    • mocha@mcs.net
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 28, 2001
        Then I suspect I broke it with my last release when I modified how
        that feat-group works. Sorry! I'm intending to put a release out
        tonight, so I'll make sure to put this fix in. It may just require a
        slight change to the phbfeat.lst file.

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 28, 2001
          Great thanks

          One other question. I don't have my PHB with me so
          please excuse a stupid question

          Are humans supposed to get a feat every level? Reason
          I ask is that on some levels I got two feats but on
          others I didn't get any. I can provide the breakdown
          if you need it.

          Thanks again

        • zebuleon@peoplepc.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 28, 2001
            Humans get only one free at 1st level. You may be getting the extra
            one form a class like fighter.

            Mario