Re: Improved Critcal

  • mocha@mcs.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 28, 2001
      What choices do you have when you select Improved Critical? You're
      looking for Sword (long), right?

      -Bryan

      --- In pcgen@y..., mike klein <bronaus@y...> wrote:
      > Greetings:
      >
      > I'm leveling up my fighter to see what I want to take
      > as he grows. I'm at level 9 and the generator will let
      > me select Improved Critical (I guess I pass the
      > pre-reqs) however longsword isn't listed as an option.
      >
      > I've got the other focus, and specialization feats in
      > longsword and that's the only weapon I'm using. It is
      > equipped, not that I think that would make a
      > difference.
      >
      > Any ideas?
      >
      > Thanks
      > Mike

      > http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
    • mike klein
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 28, 2001
        No choices, it will select improved critical, but
        there's nothing at all in the add window.

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 28, 2001
          Then I suspect I broke it with my last release when I modified how
          that feat-group works. Sorry! I'm intending to put a release out
          tonight, so I'll make sure to put this fix in. It may just require a
          slight change to the phbfeat.lst file.

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 28, 2001
            Great thanks

            One other question. I don't have my PHB with me so
            please excuse a stupid question

            Are humans supposed to get a feat every level? Reason
            I ask is that on some levels I got two feats but on
            others I didn't get any. I can provide the breakdown
            if you need it.

            Thanks again

          • zebuleon@peoplepc.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 28, 2001
              Humans get only one free at 1st level. You may be getting the extra
              one form a class like fighter.

              Mario