Psionics Handbook.

  • john.sussenberger@libertymutual.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2001
      Bryan,

      I have the Psionics Hand Book with me at work tonight. Should I start a
      list of the features that will be needed to integrate this product into
      PCGen?

      Let me know,

      John Sussenberger
      lmn

      Desktop Services Operations
      Phone: (603) 245-4247
      E-mail: john.sussenberger@...
      Pager: 888-912-0442 or mailto:9120442@...
    • mocha@mcs.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28, 2001
        Please do! I think treating Psionics like spells will make it easy to
        add the bulk of it.

        -Bryan