Improved Critcal

  • mike klein
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 28, 2001
      Greetings:

      I'm leveling up my fighter to see what I want to take
      as he grows. I'm at level 9 and the generator will let
      me select Improved Critical (I guess I pass the
      pre-reqs) however longsword isn't listed as an option.

      I've got the other focus, and specialization feats in
      longsword and that's the only weapon I'm using. It is
      equipped, not that I think that would make a
      difference.

      Any ideas?

      Thanks
      Mike

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
    • mocha@mcs.net
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 28, 2001
        What choices do you have when you select Improved Critical? You're
        looking for Sword (long), right?

        -Bryan

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 28, 2001
          No choices, it will select improved critical, but
          there's nothing at all in the add window.

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 28, 2001
            Then I suspect I broke it with my last release when I modified how
            that feat-group works. Sorry! I'm intending to put a release out
            tonight, so I'll make sure to put this fix in. It may just require a
            slight change to the phbfeat.lst file.

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 28, 2001
              Great thanks

              One other question. I don't have my PHB with me so
              please excuse a stupid question

              Are humans supposed to get a feat every level? Reason
              I ask is that on some levels I got two feats but on
              others I didn't get any. I can provide the breakdown
              if you need it.

              Thanks again

            • zebuleon@peoplepc.com
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 28, 2001
                Humans get only one free at 1st level. You may be getting the extra
                one form a class like fighter.

                Mario