Skill bug

  • Michael Sears
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 13, 2001
      I've noticed that if you have two skill points left and try to buy a
      rank of a skill that costs two points, you can only buy half a rank and
      it won't let you spend the last skill point.

      --
      Michael Sears armitage@...
      "No turning back where the end is in sight.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 13, 2001
        Aie! That was caused by my recent fix to allow for purchasing half-
        ranks. I just fixed your bug and I'll release it later tonight. I
        wish all bugs were like this! (Features too!)

        -Bryan