One more thing...

  • David Cortijo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13 6:25 AM
          One more small problem with the campaign function.  I've been setting up my Dragon Magazine campaign flags on my computer, but the spells don't seem to work right.  When you have a spell that's campaign specific, and you unload and reload the campaign (by deselecting and selecting again), the spell list loads a second time.  I've gotten lists to duplicate as many as five times just using one standard setting and then loading/unloading the Dragon Magazine campaign I have set up.

      Dave